Saturday 10 February 2018

snow day

Snow day!!!!
A long time ago in the holidays. There was this one day when I woke up to a white blanket covering the whole of the town. The Sky was white and the sky was leaking white snow and I shouted “YES the snow is finally here!” So I ran down the stairs and woke up my nana, ate breakfast so fast so then I could put on my waterproof clothes.
I raced Gerard outside and we had a  giant snowball fight. It was so easy to make snowballs. I made lots of small ones and Gerard made big hard ones. As I expected, I won the snowball fight and Gerard was as white as a snowman and I wanted to put a carrot on Gerard’s face but my nana needed the carrot for the soup. So I just ate the soup instead.
THE END!!

1 comment:

  1. What I like about this story is that it really happened; Gerd told me
    Cheers
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.