Friday 26 August 2016

Maths Refection

Maths
This week we learned about remainders. If you don't know what remainders are there are what is left over in a equitation. I found it a bit easy. We made a google doc and then picked some number under a  100 and dived the number by 2,3 or 5 or 10 and then we work out the answer.  
























Maths
This week we also got tested on place value I pasted. If you do not know what place value is here is a picture to help you. I found it easy. 













Maths
An we also got tested on numbers within 1000 or 1000. I found it a bit easy here is what I have. All I have done is put some examples down for you to see.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Richard. Come and see me tomorrow to talk about your maths. We can extend your maths so that you are not finding it too easy. Remember these knowledge activities are your independent activities so maybe you need to challenge yourself a little more?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.