Monday 29 August 2016

30BC

THE FAMOUS FIVE GO ADVENTURING AGAIN By EIND BLYTON.

Genre: Adventure 
Characters: Julian, Dick, Anne, Georgian (who likes to be call George), Timmy (the dog), Miss Sanders, Mr Sanders, Mr Roland, Mr Wilton, Mr Thomas, Aunt Fanny and Uncle Quentin.
Summary: there is a thief at Kirrin Cottage! The Famous Five think they know who it is-but they need proof. By finding out who the thief is they find a secrete tunnel which helps them catch the robbers.
I rate this book nine out of ten stars.
I recommend this book for 8+ for boys and girls

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Richard. It's Leah. That book looks Miharo (amazing). I was wondering how long it took you to read that book? I like how you have put a photo of the book. Tino pai tui maha (good work) From Leah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah for the comment. It took me about 4-6 hour to read the book.
      From Richard

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.