Monday 15 August 2016

Term 3 Week 3 Olympic

This week I did life story about Carl Lewis. 




























I found looking up the information very hard but putting it in to my own words was easy. I learned that Carl Lewis was the fast man on earth but then he retired and now Blot is the fast person now. Next time I am going to find out more facts.

We also wrote about a Paralympic person my person is Hamish McLean.

















I found it not hard at all. I learned that Paralympic are not as poplar as the Olympics. One fact is that in 200m Freestyle he is the 3 best in the world.

Compare and Contrasted 


I found it easy. I learned that there are lot more sports in the modern than the ancient Olympics. Next time I am going to find out more because I liked it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.