Friday 20 May 2016

Week 3 Reflection


Maths

For maths we did decimals. I think decimals are easy but some are hard.I am ready to get some harder questions.


Writing

For writing we had to write a part in the book Charlotte’s web describing our favorite Character. I think that was easy. and next week it should be easy.
  
 Templeton

I was early on morning and Templeton   was trying to sleep when he heard a squeaky noise it came from a pig called Wilbur, Wilbur try to make friends with Templeton but Templeton did not want to he was more interested in making a home under Wilbur feed trough. Templeton like Wilbur a little bit because he left some food for him every day.

Banqer

Banqer is a cool web site where you can get money and spend it. I am the top saver here is a picture. My goal is to stay top saver and to get a house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.