Friday 16 December 2016

2016 reflection

I think this year I had a really good year for literacy and numeracy. I would like to thank my teachers Miss Panther, Miss Leigh and Ellie's also Miss Prendergast for what a great year I have had and thank you there for commenting and look at my blog. Next year I am moving up to Totara 1 Mr Wood's class. But I will still have the same blog.
Here is one of my favorite pieces of writing I did this year. I even have a picture of how I would look like.

If I was a mythical creature I would be a three headed giant red dragon with giant golden horns. I would think it is good to steal treasure and hid it in caves and I would fly around and have fun where no person could come only my dragon’s. I would be the biggest dragon there ever was and my three heads one would shoot out fire another would shoot out water and the last head would shoot out snowball's . If I was in a fight I would always win but I only fight enemy dragons.

My scales would be burning hot. My tail has a electrical barb at the end and my feet can send shocks which can make earthquakes when I stomp my feet. I have wings that can flap faster that any creature apart from my friend flash he is just faster than me which make me race a lot with him some time I win but mostly I loses.

Strong-a-gram is also one of my friend’s he is really strong but he is not so fast, also he is a bit shorter than me but has more muscle. Flash is really small and fast but he can also camouflages he is really good at getting the treasure when me and strong-a-gram distract our enemies. You would probably ask why a I would say that it’s because if you're a dragon you have to steal other group’s treasure.

Oh, There is Sid and Fred they are twins they have two heads and can dodge things in a battle they are a water dragon. they are so alike that when in battle the enemy thinks the are one person in two place at once. Strong-a-gram is a black dragon and flash is a bush dragon which can change color. I am a fire/lava dragon so I can live in volcanoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.