Friday 8 April 2016

Fox Glacier Camp Reflection

Earlier this week we went on a school camp to Fox Glacier it was awesome!!!
Here are a few thing that I did on camp!

Spot light
My Favorite thing about camp was playing spot light. It was so fun not getting found once because the finders were on the other side of the play ground. We played at the Fox Glacier school it was a perfect place to hide. I was running up and down the field singing and shouting but no-one found me.


Swimming
I also liked swimming in Lake Mathison. We had so much fun jumping off the jetty. I made the second biggest splash, it was big. Later I got a little cold so I got dressed and ten minutes later we went to the camp site.


Top Ten
On the first day we had go to our camp rooms. When we were ready we went outside. They had a really fun playground which had a really bouncy tramp and a good slide which made you go really fast. I really liked that play Ground we had a lot of fun.


The Glacier  
On the second day we went on a big long walk which took about 4 hours we parkoured down the hill and on the rocks. We also found ice there. We also named the ice. Their names were Ice Bomb, Chunky 1 and 2 and Lollipop which Kaine ate. The ice was very cold and someone left ice bomb in the freezer . Some people had a competition which was to put your hand in the water the longest.
        
IMG_2360.JPG

        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.