Saturday 2 July 2016

My Trip Around The World Part 4

29/06/2016
 We visited a village where there was a stork nest on top of an old chimney.Then we went to a river and had a picnick and saw a herd of water buffalos.here is a picture of a buffalo.


 Image result for buffalo
 This is a bison.

 Image result for buffalo

This is a water buffalo
30/06/2016
We went to the bird park in Walsrode; it is the biggest bird park in Germany. There were thosunds of birds from all over the world. They put on a very good show with speically trained birds. They flew very low over our heads and some stupid people put up their hands. My favourite birds were the Gauklers. They were hunting in a group of three.
 
1/07/2016
We stayed home for most of the day and at five aclock we went to my nana's twin sister's house. And had a big barbecue.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Richard I like the picture's of the bison and the water Buffalo it look's really cool I wish I'd go to Germany it sound's like it is a Great place to me

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.