Tuesday 2 June 2015

dear Diary

                     Dear Diary 
I am so Excited that I get to go home tomorrow.It will take 3 months till I get to are house.

I'm a little bit injured but I am fine. I also have a missing arm because it got shot by a gun I don't know what type of gun it was.It was so bad I had to get it cut off.

                                                                                   
Today I am just sitting around because of my arm it is the most important hand to hold my gun.Yesterday I got my arm cut off. It hurt but it was the right thing to do.

This evening I am going to take off all my muddy clothes and boots and put on nice clean clothes because they won't let dirty clothes in to the ship.It is a really really big ship.

I am so excited that I get to go home.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard, I think it is good sometimes to imagine yourself in another situation and to consider how people must have felt in the terrible Great War. Well done
    From Richard's Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.